Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty yummy philly cheese steaks in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Yummy Philly cheese steaks.
You can cook Yummy Philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Philly cheese steaks
- You need of Steak marinade and steak.
- It’s 2 lbs of flank steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- You need of I roasted jalapeno.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Granulated garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- It’s 6 of sourdough hoagies.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks step by step
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..