Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. Remove the bacon loaf from the oven and turn on the broiler. Invert the loaf onto a wire rack set atop a baking sheet and baste the loaf with the remaining barbecue sauce. You want to base it liberally.
Place the ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, tomato paste, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar and smoked paprika in a large mixing bowl. If unsure, check the loaf with an instant-read food thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf. My BBQ Meatloaf Recipe has so much flavor from the barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheddar you won't be able to resist having seconds. You can cook Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- It’s 3 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- You need 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. See great recipes for Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf too! MeatLoaf Roll MeatLoaf Roll Try making something different than the same ol' Meatloaf in a pan. We luv ya Mama, but ya have to check this out.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf step by step
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
I added green pepper to the onion/garlic saute.. I add cheddar cheese down middle. the best meatloaf I ever ate was cooked in electric skillet if you have one. Top loaf with remaining barbeque sauce mixture. Once it's cooled, chop the bacon up into small pieces. Allow the meatloaf to rest for five minutes before slicing it.