Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls.
You can cook Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls
- It’s 250 g of glutinous rice flour.
- You need 100 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tablespoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 400 g of mozzarella cheese cut into cubes (or string cheese).
- You need 1 cup of cooking oil.
Korean Mozzarella Cheese balls instructions
- In a bowl, add together glutinous flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar..
- Add warm water and butter to the dry ingredients and mix to make dough. Knead until all ingredients are incorporated together. Cover dough in cling wrap and let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Scoop/divide little spoonfuls of the dough (about 20g or use an ice cream scooper), and flatten/press them to make small circles..
- Place a cheese cube in the middle for each serving and press edges together to close the seam. Roll in between palms to form little balls..
- Heat oil and fry balls for about 3-5 minutes or until color is light golden brown. Remove from pan and drain/strain excess oil. Serve with spicy ketchup, ranch or mayo and ketchup mixture..