Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing cheese puffs (gougeres) in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cheese Puffs (Gougeres).
You can have Cheese Puffs (Gougeres) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Puffs (Gougeres)
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter, cubed.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded gruyere cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheddar.
Cheese Puffs (Gougeres) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine water, milk, salt, butter, and cayenne in a saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Take pan off heat and add flour. Beat with a wooden spoon until blended. Place pan back on medium heat and mix vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Remove contents of pan to the bowl of a stand mixer and let cool for 2 minutes..
- Beat in eggs one at a time on medium speed. Add gruyere and beat until completely blended..
- Using a small cookie scoop, spoon dollops of dough onto a silicone cookie sheet. Grate parmesan cheese on top, pressing in gently..
- Bake for 18 minutes or until puffs have doubled in size and are golden brown. Makes 36 puffs..