Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect air fryer ham & cheese sandwiches in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
You can cook Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- Prepare 8 slices of bread, your choice.
- It’s 4 slices of colby cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 8 slices of ham.
- You need of butter for spreading.
Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches step by step
- Top one side of each slice of bread with thin layer of butter. To the non buttered side add slice of colby to each followed by 2 pieces of ham to each followed by slice of provolone each..
- Arrange sandwiches buttered sides out in air fryer..
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Flip the sandwiches and cook another 5 minutes..
- They should be equally browned after a total of 5 minutes per side..