Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare delicious creamy steak and tortellini with goat cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Creamy Steak and Tortellini with Goat Cheese.
You can cook Creamy Steak and Tortellini with Goat Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Steak and Tortellini with Goat Cheese
- It’s of Thin cut eye of round steaks.
- Prepare of Spinach tortellini.
- You need 6 oz of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of rubbed sage.
Creamy Steak and Tortellini with Goat Cheese step by step
- Cook tortellini according to package..
- Sear steaks in large skillet season with salt and pepper, I cut them into smallish pieces, add tortellini, cream, broth, parmesan, and mushrooms. Cook while sauce thickens..
- Add chunks of goat cheese, and sage cook for 1 or 2 more minutes. Serve hot..