Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto.
You can cook Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- It’s of Yellow Onions.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic.
- It’s of (whatever else you want to stuff 'em with).
Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 F..
- Halve the Eggplant. Scoop out the meat, chop, spice (salt and pepper), set aside..
- Spice the halves with salt and pepper, coat with Avocado or Olive oil, set aside..
- In a saucepan, saute onions. Salt and pepper them after a few minutes. Wait till it starts browning and throw in your sliced or chopped mushrooms. Salt and pepper the mushrooms..
- When you see that the mushrooms are shriveling\browning- add the chopped eggplant..
- Let the mixture simmer with pan covered to get the eggplant cookin'. When you see the eggplant is softening and turning yellowish – add in some parmesan cheese, mix to incorporate, and then stuff the mixture into the eggplant halves..
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake\roast the stuffed eggplant for about 30-40 minutes. Suggestion to use a cookie sheet – easier to transfer onto plate..
- And now enjoy this scrumptious meal!! ?.