Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare delicious cream cheese stuffed mushrooms in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 6 of medium to large button mushrooms.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese (約120g）.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes to garnish.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Mix the cheese, onion salt, shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, and jalapeno together until well combined. Set aside..
- Wipe the mushrooms clean and remove the stems. Scoop the cheese mixture into the mushroom. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes to serve..