Cream Cheese Danish.
You can cook Cream Cheese Danish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Danish
- Prepare 1 box of puff pastry, each sheet laid out on floured surface and cut into 6 rectangles.
- It’s 1 can of pie filling of choice, I used blueberry this time.
- You need of Cheese filling:.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cream or egg for washing edges.
- It’s of Sugar for dusting.
Cream Cheese Danish step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Beat cream cheese and sugar til smooth. Add egg. Beat til combined.
- Leaving an edge, spread spoonful of cream cheese mixture then a spoonful of pie filling on top of that to each rectangle. Brush edges with cream and dust with sugar..
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or til edges are puffed and brown. Allow to cool before storing..